Some may call the day after Thanksgiving Black Friday, but at Fleet Feet Davis, it's...
Flap Jack Friday!
Run. Eat. Shop.
Friday, November 23 - a "food-raiser" for S.T.E.A.C.
Donate 10 cans of food to participate. Here's what you get:
- FREE commemorative long-sleeve Nike technical running shirt (limited to the first 60 people with 10 cans of food starting at 7:15am)
- Meet the Nike rep and test run a pair of new Nikes
- Optional Run/Walk workout with the Fleet Feet coaches at 8am
- FREE Breakfast served starting at 9am. HOT Pancakes, fruit, coffee, and hot mulled cider
- Raffle Drawings every 15 minutes for great merchandise prizes from 9am to 11am. (One raffle ticket for every 10-can donation)
- Shop Flap Jack Friday in-store specials all day long
What could be a better way to avoid the craziness of holiday shopping than running, eating, and spending time with friends. All of the canned food we collect will be donated to STEAC, Short Term Emergency Aid Committee a local non-profit agency that helps families in need.